![]() |
| Hugging a tree in New York State Park |
Independent Research Projects Conducted by Undergraduate Researchers (UR) and Continuing Undergraduate Researchers (CUR) Enrolled in the Accelerated OCE1001, OCE2013 and OCE3014 Labs at Daytona State College
IMES
Thursday, January 23, 2020
Holly-Noel (UR)--the Beginning of a Tree Huggers Dream!
Hello reader, my name is Holly-Noel Monroe and I am currently enrolled in the Daytona State College Environmental Science and Technology program, while also working towards my Associates and Arts degree in Wild Life and Ecology Conservation. I have always lived in Florida, but I have traveled and experienced many wonderful environmental sites. Like these top two photos for example were taken in New York state parks. As you can see I also really love photographing trees and also taking photos hugging them as an ongoing family joke.
Do you remember being a graduating high school student and being asked "What do you want to do career wise?" countless times? You may have had an answer or maybe you did not, like me. I honestly was unsure of what path would suit me, but then one day I realized. Luckily, through volunteer service on a local horse farm I was given the inspiration to persue a higher education in environmental sciences. It has always been a childhood dream of mine to make a difference in the science community and work for a zoo. This research blog here will be that stepping stone to an excellent future career. I look forward to blogging my research further soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment