IMES

IMES

Friday, January 29, 2016

Victoria Czupta: UR Introduction

Hello everyone,

     My name is Victoria Czupta (pronounced "soup-da"). I am 23, turning 24 in less than 2 months. I have a sugar glider named Gizmo, two leopard geckos named Tangerine and  Hypnotic, a siamese cat named S'mores, and a half chow chow dog named Scamp. I love animals, always have and always will. I also love science, so this class for me is very interesting. I'm transferring to Michigan for a zoology bachelor's degree after finishing this A.S. degree. I enjoy spending time with my family and my boyfriend. My hobbies include playing video games, magic the gathering, board games, inline skating, and cosplaying. I enjoy going to the Renaissance Festival and Megacon. I work at Dunkin Donuts, have for over 3 years. After graduating high school, I went to UNF for 2 years, but couldn't afford to stay there with living costs. I was able to participate in a trial class for Shark Ecology, where we were able to fish shark nurseries in the intercoastal, tag and release. This class that I took is what got me interested in field work, and is what I plan on doing for my Independent Research Project.
Shark Ecology summer 2011, Sandbar Shark


Megaladon Jaws at the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History, D.C.
2013

No comments:

Post a Comment