IMES

IMES

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Valerie U.R., This week in Review

     This week has been very informative. After reading about the Indian River Lagoon, I feel blessed to live close to such a diverse lagoon. This furthers my drive to work in this field. The plans for restoration are in effect and I hope to play a part in that soon. My project is still looming around dredging and a way to reduce the harmful effects of it. I would like to come up with an alternative method or and instrument to help reduce the interruption of sediment. Any ideas??
     I also feel like I am getting more comfortable with graphs and creating them. I hope I can become fluent by the time midterms arrive. I am still trying to think of my scientific question for my midterm power point. Does anyone know their question yet?

1 comment:

  1. Let's talk about your question...we know that your interest seems to be dredging. When you think about dredging...what comes to mind? What problems DO you imagine it leads to? That's a great place to start.

    ReplyDelete