Hi, my name is Mason and I am sorry that this is late. I
have been caught up in my work schedule and my new school schedule. Some things
you probably want to know about me is that I am an Eagle Scout and have been in
scouting since I have been in kindergarten. Even after I became an Eagle Scout I
have still been in scouting helping younger kids achieve their goals of
becoming an Eagle Scout or just learning about the outdoors. Ever since I started
in scouting I have been fascinated with the outdoors and all its glory. I have
always tried to make every camp out just so that I could be outdoors for an
extended period of time. I love everything that is outside and dirty. I have
decided to do my research on pollution of worms and how it impacts the environment.
I have made this choice because I recently seen the Godzilla movie from 1998
and from the beginning the main character is researching worms and I thought
why not and did some research on it. Hopefully I can find out if certain
pesticides impact worms and their beneficial output. Independent Research Projects Conducted by Undergraduate Researchers (UR) and Continuing Undergraduate Researchers (CUR) Enrolled in the Accelerated OCE1001, OCE2013 and OCE3014 Labs at Daytona State College
IMES
Friday, September 4, 2015
Mason Sylvester: Man Myth Legend
Hi, my name is Mason and I am sorry that this is late. I
have been caught up in my work schedule and my new school schedule. Some things
you probably want to know about me is that I am an Eagle Scout and have been in
scouting since I have been in kindergarten. Even after I became an Eagle Scout I
have still been in scouting helping younger kids achieve their goals of
becoming an Eagle Scout or just learning about the outdoors. Ever since I started
in scouting I have been fascinated with the outdoors and all its glory. I have
always tried to make every camp out just so that I could be outdoors for an
extended period of time. I love everything that is outside and dirty. I have
decided to do my research on pollution of worms and how it impacts the environment.
I have made this choice because I recently seen the Godzilla movie from 1998
and from the beginning the main character is researching worms and I thought
why not and did some research on it. Hopefully I can find out if certain
pesticides impact worms and their beneficial output.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cool post--cool project! Can't wait to see your results!!
ReplyDelete