Independent Research Projects Conducted by Undergraduate Researchers (UR) and Continuing Undergraduate Researchers (CUR) Enrolled in the Accelerated OCE1001, OCE2013 and OCE3014 Labs at Daytona State College
IMES
Wednesday, January 22, 2014
Valerie Valentine, U.R. - Introduction: OCE 1001L
Hello, My name is Valerie Valentine. I am an Environmental Science Major. For the last 10 years I have been finding myself. That includes becoming a mother to my little boy. I decided to return for my education at age 33. This decision was made as a reaction to what I am seeing around me. The Earth is the most valuable thing we have and humans are unaware of their destruction. I will strive to inform many people of the changes that need to be made. I am here to learn what changes are necessary for us to become positive contributors to a healthy world. My goals are obtainable and this new challenge is also a new passion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Beautiful pic, wonderful post. I'm looking forward to see what you accomplish!
ReplyDeleteI agree with you there is an apparent toll humans have made on the planet and only us as a team can fix that. I also wish to help inform and find new ways to contribute to helping create a healthy environment that will only create positive effects on the earth. There is great need for people like you to help make others aware and make a difference. I believe in you and am excited to see what you do!
ReplyDelete